Wednesday, November 21, 2007

be confused, be entertained, be in love

So, if you haven't already hit this up, I fully suggest you check out Ergo Proxy. To me it seems like something of a sister work to Wolf's Reign (yes I know I am technically spelling it wrong, but I think they just mistranslated to Rain, but by the time they realized they just had to run with it. Sort of like "Um, we already have Solid and Liquid. If only there were another state of matter... Ah fuck it, Solidus will have to do"). A handful of the same artists worked on them both. By the same studio as Champloo, which I feel is very high credentials. Anyways, here is the first ep part 1/3. I have found that these versions uploaded by crimsoncrescent moon are tops. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsaoGll6oLc

So I guess that's it. And: Vapor, vapor you stupid idiots. God damnit.

No comments: