Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm back!

Damn Cyrus....just damn. How can I possibly compete with your deluge of youtube posts. I haven't even been on the internet in four days. I need to get more people on here so it doesn't look like I'm never posting! Let's see if I can hit all your points.

-Yes, Peta IS a dumb smelly face. What is her deal? Maybe I need to invite her with a different email address.

-Ergo Proxy DOES look cool and those are mighty fine credentials. I hate having so many awesome shows and games on my plate. Wolf's Reign does have a nice ring to it. It's even kind of ironic, or what have you because they're an almost extinct breed of gods. I think rain is what they were going for though because they are Japanese and have titles like Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo and Ergo Proxy.

-(aside) The new Gundam Double 0 is pretty sweet. It's like a new Gundam Wing, but maybe more political and with some SWEET fights. Also, cool (I made these up) names like Sweet Gundam, Chunk Gundam, Transformer Gundam, and Sniper Gundam. And they're led by a guy who looks like Professor X and Sigmund Freud had an ugly man-baby. OH and the Sniper Gundam Pilot has the COOLEST name ever....Lockon Stratos.

-Have I ever shown you the video my roommates and I made in college? Where we make a doc about us fighting with pvc pipe swords and cardboard samurai armor? It reminds me of these guys.

-....mud fight festivals and flying cats kill my brain of all answers.

No comments: