Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Addiction = Good?

So, as some of you may know, I have an addiction to avatar creators and free Korean MMOs (all of which are aimed at Asian teen-year-olds, sigh). Anyway, normally this leads me to the depths of human existance, but I found something pretty awesome, for once. It is called Rumble Fighter and I think it would be to your benefit to check it out.

http://rf.ogplanet.com/

It is not the game which will change your life, but it is definitely an online versus beat em up supporting up to 8 player matches. My aim is for it fulfill my asswhupping needs until Smash Bros. The one thing I will say, definitely go through all the tutorial stuff first because the tutorial is simple and understandable whereas trying to read the instructions is SOOOOO confusing.

No comments: