Monday, February 4, 2008

Peta and Marcello, GET ON IT!

Ok, I have a job for you two and your fancy netflix accounts. Screw every movie you ever wanted to see, I have a movie that needs to be at the top of one of your lists. The movie is called Hostile Environment in the US and Watership Warrior everywhere else. It is starring Brigitte Nielsen and balding strong man, Matthias Hues. I saw the beginning of it on either Telemundo or Telefutura. All I can say is: empty milk carton chase scene with exploding bullets. Please, Please get this movie.

2 comments:

Ollecram said...

It does not exist in the vast realms of Netflix. To find it one must scour the Video rental store or purchasing venue.

CalexanderHamps said...

Goddamnit. Well sir, if you are up for hours upon hours of walking through a video store making stupid remarks, then so am I. Actually I am always up for that. Just say when.