Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thinking About APB, Procrastinating

So, I have generally escaped my APB obsession, however, it comes back in little bits every once in a while. Tonight, I have been thinking about character names. Of course, the only name that will show up, even if you could name your different characters, is your account name, but for the sake of the stories I will write in my brain, here are some of the names I will distribute between my 10 character slots:

Aladdin Sane (yes, yes, I stole it from Bowie)
Lovely Nightshade
Honest John
Sarin Regicide
Arbin Regicide
Tabun Regicide
Soman Regicide (the Regicides are extremely close knit)
the Alchemist (my name for my clothing designer alter ego)
Pencil Bomb
Methyl Stiletto
Agent 15
Mustard Brown (as in gas... obviously I am digging the horrible toxins theme)

I can just imagine my little sect within Kitsune. A bunch of strangely artsy and vicious Yakuza thugs. Classy, sleek, and freaked the hell out. Sort of the Kakihara/Vicious vibe... Hedonist murderers who really take pleasure in nothing.

No comments: