Monday, July 26, 2010

A helping hand in case you can't find Myth II


Click this here link:

Ok, now you can directly download Myth II, the most recent patch, and probably a bunch of the current multiplayer maps and mods with considerable ease. You don't have any excuses now, MARCELLO!!!! Also, you two other gents should get it too. I just like ragging on Cello, but then again, who doesn't?

Anyways, CALL ME AND PLAY SOME TIME. I command you. We don't need to talk about what will happen if you defy me.



*addition: I had the wrong link earlier but that is now fixed. I tested the install out on my comp. It doesn't install it in the traditional fashion but rather it just unzips and then you can play the game from within the folder. Not my favorite way to do things, but hey, I'm not complaining about an amazing game, recently updated, and easily accessible for free.

!!IMPORTANT!!: Ok, so if you install using this (which I will say is very convenient since you don't have to download any patches or maps or anything) be aware that the controls are all switched around into a state of madness. The very first thing you should do once you get the game running is go to "settings," then go to "controls," and then click the "revert set" button to put the controls back to default. If you don't, control will be very hard and unintuitive (I just learned that while playing my first online game since playing again... it was a hillarious mess: "alright, time to go. I'll just go ahead a zoom out. Oh dear god I can't zoom. Ok, ok, that's fine, I'll just have a smaller viewing area. Wait, I can't move the camera. And the mini-map is gone... Wait is that an enemy dwarf? Fuuuuuuuuu..."). Ok, enjoy.

No comments: