Friday, February 15, 2008

uh...HUH

This is in direct response (sorta) to Cyrus's post of how my life might have turned out. It COULD be true, but all my friends in high school and college were slackers not quirky/obsessive/smiley otakus. We also didn't have lush green fields anywhere near us. ALSO, I would NEVER have my hair be as long as those damn otakus, NEVER. THOUGH I will say that that girl was pretty cute and SHOCK looked hot in a school girl outfit. ANYWAY, large capitalized words aside, this is the one positive thing I got out of Cyrus's damn post.

2 comments:

CalexanderHamps said...

There was something creepy and unatural about that girl from the video I posted (even if she did fit her school girl outfit in an enjoyable fashion). Some combination of her hair not quite being hers and her movements seeming unnatural to the human body. I think she is whatever the hell the G-Man is. Or maybe she is the herald of the Combine, or Galactus, or something. Point being something is not quite right.

P.S. "oowaa-wa" + *cat ear dance*

Ollecram said...

I will admit she does look kind of unnatural. Her hair did look like a wig or something. As fo that song/dance...I just want to sit in front of it and drink out of a bottle or something...something weird...weiiiiiiiird