Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Question So Powerful That Nobody Has Truly Tried To Answer It

The question is obvious and straightforward. We have asked ourselves, but who has truly sat down and hashed out the most epic of battles. Chuck Norris -- Macgyver.

I mean really though. I feel like this question deserves a panel at a university or something. Sure sure, Chuck Norris had all the hype, but under the hype, under the beard fist, could he really tangle with logic so powerful that it bitchslaps logic and then takes it out for a nice sit-down dinner? I don't know.

Also, I feel like Mac deserves an equivalent of Chuck Norris facts. Not Macgyver facts, but something which would truly allow his powers of charisma and duct tape to shine. Maybe a Macgyver problem-solution site. That seems right. I think it is pretty obvious where my vote is cast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who do you think chuck parys to at night....are you kidding me dude...Mac is a god amongst god heroes.....if anyone else disagrees, he politely thinks about it, creates a incredible contraption that repeatedly punches them in the face.....allowing for death by chuck norris missles.