Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cyrus, lvl 2 Blogger / lvl 6 Internet Sifter

So, we all know (Marcello knows) how badly I want to play a pen and paper rpg. That said, I have DLed every single resource from the first edition of AD&D. Gents... Guys... Fellowmentlemen. I think we should all get together and play some Dungeons and Dragons. I will write up the campaign and all that, you guys just have to get way to into it and cry after I get all power happy and unnecessarily kill the characters you worked so hard on. It'll be great.

Seriously though. I would really love to try out D&D. To help convince you, I have captioned this picture from the Unearthed Arcana resource book:


"Why have I wasted so many years fucking my unicorn... Ugghhhh tome, I love you baby."

If you are interested, think about your class/role choices. Call me.

No comments: