Sunday, August 29, 2010

I love the weekly Kotaku 'Shop Contest

This week it's a strange but fitting mash-up with video games and Antiques Roadshow. It's a world of possibilities with video game items. I've fallen back in love with TF2 since I returned to NYC so I thought I might do a little tribute to one of my favorite items. I was just lucky and found the picture with the guy making the perfect face and the owner having tons of potential for being made into the Sniper.

p.s. if anyone wants to actually play some TF2, I am rip raring to go. I've learned that I'm not a very good Engineer and I've found a new existence for the Demoman as a melee monster.

*addition* I actually didn't read the post before I started working on my idea, I just went off of the pictures that others were posting. Well, after reading, this contest was inspired by the fact that Namco trademarked the name "Antiques Roadshow the Game," and an alternative option was to depict what gameplay could possibly be like. After deliberation, here's my second entry:


p.p.s. In case anybody was wondering: it's a fucking bitch to photoshop a hat onto somebody. Making glasses into tinted shades however - smooth as butter.

No comments: