Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Drawing Experiments

I've been sort of pre-working on a story/comic I want to do. Problem is (besides vicious slow-startery as always) I'm not a visual artist. I do have my ideas though and I've been fiddling some with Fabe's bamboo pad. Well, here is my first attempt at drawing some of my character concepts on the computer. I have a shit-ton in my notebooks but somehow it feels good to get it digital.
I've been thinking some a bout how I want to do coloring for the book (since coloring is my weakest and also the most annoying aspect of art for me) and I had thought about something which is essentially anti-coloring like this. Then again, I don't know how nice this swishy anti-coloring would look when it is smacking into backgrounds and all that as well. Hmmm, something to think about and test I guess.

No comments: