Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New David Jones Interview

There is a new David Jones (GTA, Crackdown, APB) interview discussing some more points of APB. Surprisingly, it has a good amount of new-esque info in there, so check it out here.

I am obviously very excited about APB. Just the sound of the social interactions, grudges, celebrity, and other things you build up seem spot on. I think that my expectations for APB are loosening my interest in the traditional MMO, which is quite positive I would have to say. I just tried out D&D online last night and for a couple minutes today and I have to say, it just wasn't rivetting. Seems like a fine MMORPG, but the prospect of learning a whole new system of confusing names and excel spreadsheets just lost me.

Still, four to six months is a long time for an obsessive fanboy... *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too long brotha....too long....Kitsune shall rise soon enough!