Thursday, June 18, 2009

Random thoughts and, of course, APB

First off: why is the original Iron Chef so much better than Iron Chef America. I mean really. It is intensely better on every level.

Second: The best proverb for our gang which I have found thus far is:

"the fox dines on lamb while the hound has only mutton scraps"

And lastly: my best concept for our gang logo. This is the best I have been able to find/piece together yet:



It is a tiny emblem which I blew up and then outlined from an obscure painting of some hero, himself descended from a fox, uncovering a full blown kitsune who had become the lead courtesan of the emperor and was slowly usurping him.

So ummmm yeah. Late night internets. Also, if I haven't mentioned it to you directly, look up "Unskippable." It is a series on the Escapist. Essentially it is MST3K meets video game cutscenes. Quality. Ok, that's all for now. G'night folks.

No comments: