Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Really? Your first line is about world "where a girl is a cat?"

So... I normally wouldn't post about something just because I hate it, BUT WHAT THE CRAP. This music is HORRIBLE.

I first ran into Stephanie Yanez about 10 minutes ago with the ebb and flow of the internet. She was hosting some youtube show exploring what seemed like the most prestigious of foodcourts in Japan somewhere. Despite her playing the whole cutie girl thing, I was still intrigued. So I said to myself: there is something odd about her, what is her deal. So I looked her up and apparently she was some form of musician. "Okay," I said to myself, "You have already come this far for no reason. Why not go a little further and watch her video?" After placing a call to my psychiatrist about my multiple personality issues, I clicked the link and...


OH! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT! ITS LIKE AN AUDIAL ASSAULT ON EVERYTHING THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY IN THE WORLD!

I don't know if she was first recognized for being a moderately attractive woman and then asked to make terrible music with her Fran Drescher voice or if, in some insane parallel universe she is a pop-star and they used their marsupial powered universal displacement machine to send her here to corner markets in both dimensions, but what the hell. I just can't understand how... how... I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW. Somebody help me. I was supposed to be assleep 3 hours ago and now I am here... Dear Barrel bottom: Hello. How are you today?

1 comment:

Ollecram said...

That was truly mind gouging. I absolutely had to stop watching 30 seconds into her "singing". yeesh