Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So... is this... awesome?

They keep talking about the wish master. That seems okay. The story in the video seems to be about some LARPers who are competing in their own made up version of Legends of the Hidden Temple. I don't know if that's awesome. Of course, they might not be LARPers at all, they might work at Medieval Times. If that's true, this definitely isn't cool.

I guess my biggest hangup is the fact that the band is sort of like a ... well, they're a heavy metal choir. Neither of those things seems particularly awesome to me. Metalocalypse is pretty awesome, but that's sort of making fun of heavy metal. And choirs aren't very awesome at all. But there was that choir that did a capella video game themes. That was cool. And the children's choir that did "Still Alive" was pretty impressive.

Damn. I'm just really not sure. Help me out here. I really need to know if this is awesome.

No comments: