Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Oh Spam, you silly devil.

At work I have to go through my Junk mail every few days. Don't want clients' ads getting thrown out now do we? As a result I am forced to skim over a quadrillion ads for penis enlargement, stocks, pharmacies and such. Every once in a while I come along subjects that just make me laugh. Here are a few from just today's browsing:

Skeleton Unreal
They are constantly, slowly, killing me and then sucking the life out of me.
Almost everyone we spoke to said 'My God, that sounds difficult.
undertow self-consciously
There will be no more room in your pants once you try this
A Dream is a Wish
Righteous software - righteous price
The easy and LAZY way to make profits.
Try this and you're welcome in the world of s'e_xual giants!
No need to apply to surgery!

1 comment:

CalexanderHamps said...

What I appreciate is that they are obviously giving jobs to seven year old Lithuanian boys who don't speak a lick of English. Having them write those ads teaches them all about marketing, penish enlargement, and all of the other things a young boy needs to know.