Thursday, January 31, 2008

Smash Bros. Info Lock-Down

Sigh, so if you haven't see the new notice on Smash Bros. Dojo, go ahead and read it for yourself now. If you don't feel like it, basically, Smash Bros was just released in Japan today and, in turn, the Dojo is changing the nature of its info releases. Starting next week, the daily info releases will be about secret characters, modes, and stages. So if you want to maintain the awe of the secrets, you basically can't go to the Dojo.

So, I am requesting that we put the Last Blog on a code red info lockdown about Smash Bros. I don't want to hear the secrets at all (as much as I do) so if you continue going to the Dojo or accidentally wander into a Wikipedia spoiler, as I am sure I will, please don't mention it on the blog in any way that would blow the secret. Thanks guys.

No comments: