Thursday, January 10, 2008

Only 1 month until Brawl and they finally dropped Olimar

Oh man. So, I am getting ever increasingly frothy about Smash Bros Brawl, especially seeing as it is exactly one month from release. That is, if it doesn't get pushed back or changed around or any of that. Anyways, to commemorate my over-excitement I am sending my Wii number to everyone who I know has a Wii. Dan and Andrew, my assumption is that you are Wii type of guys. Mi numero de Wii es

3277 0993 8627 0929

Ok, so you guys should post yours as well. And Marcello, nobody loves you or wants your Wii number. Especially seeing as I am afraid that just having it in my system might cause the spread of one of your heinously disgusting VGDs (Metal Gear Syphilus... gross). That's it I guess.

P.S. can any of you all wave dash?
P.P.S. Gonorrhea of War

No comments: